Saturday, June 29, 2013

Red, White and Blue and Summer too...

I hope your summer is full of fun, ours is super busy.  I wanted to share with you what I have been working on.  I know July is upon us, but I didn't want you to miss out on these fun crafts.  So as you are decorating or have decorated, if you are lacking in red, white and blue, I have something to add to your collection.  Here are so unfinished wood kits for July and Summer, these are wood only unless specified. 
 
 
Stars $16 for the set or $12 for just the stars
 

                                  Firecrackers $4 set of three
                                          (wood and wire)

Match your taste with the papers.
 
 
Small Summer about 6 in letters
$13
 
 
Wavy or...

                            Traditional, you decide... $15 set of 3


Watermelon Hanger
$17

Proud
$18
(wood, vinyl, pinwheel and medallion)
 

Chevron Flag Large $13
(wood and chevron pattern)
 
 
Chevron Flag Small $10
(wood and chevron pattern)

                                             Freedom
                                                $20
                         (wood, pinwheels and medallion)


Pledge Allegiance plaque $16
This is a boxed frame that stands on it's own.
(wood, stars, vinyl)
 
Large Summer $17
These are 12 inch letters
 
Email me or give me a call with your order, if you would like anything finished for you, let me know and I can give you a price.
Happy Crafting!
Karen Signature

0 comments: