Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Crafts for Mother's Day

Sorry for the missing in action lately. I have had technical difficulties with my saws, but we are back up and running.  Mother's day is around the corner and I have some special projects for all of you.  I hope you love them as much as I do. 

 
Welcome Post
$68 finished
$50 unfinished
 
This was such a fun project for me.  You can turn it either way to fit best on your porch or entryway.  The Welcome plaque is interchangeable with seasons for each month, it just comes off and you put the current season on. 
 
 

 
$5 per plaque unfinished
$12 finished
 
 

Bloom where you're Planted
$18 unfinished, wood only
 

$13 unfinished, wood only
 

$18 unfinished, wood only
 
 
 
Add your wedding date and the dates of you kids, a fun little wall decoration.
(12x 24) $15 vinyl and wood


I will be taking orders for a guarantee by Mother's Day until May 4th.  If you don't need it by then, order anytime.  Please sign up to receive an email from Kraft Saturday if you would like to keep updated with the latest here.  I will soon be eliminating my current email list and only posting here and Facebook.  Feel free to pass my blog along.  I appreciate all the comments and love you share about the projects here. 


Happy crafting...


Karen Signature

0 comments: