Thursday, September 5, 2013

Fall and Halloween, love it...

Here are some projects I've been working on, and this is just the start.  Love the fall weather coming our way and the craftiness starts to come out.  I have more in the works...  This are all unfinished wood kits, you are welcome to order finished, just let me know and I can price it out for you. 

2x4 pumpkins $3 per pumpkin
(wood, berries, raffia, knobby stem)
 
Haunted House Kit $10
(ribbon not included)


If the Shoe Fits $20
(wood, vinyl, medallion and spider included)


Halloween sign $15
(wood, screws and vinyl included)

 
 
4x4 pumpkins $12
(wood, berries, raffia and knobby stem included)
 
As always happy crafting, if you have in questions shoot me an email.  If you ever want paper for projects offered, just let me know and I will see what I can find.  I don't always offer it because the paper disappears fast or I may use what I have on hand and you can't find it anymore.
 
Stay tuned... 



 
Karen Signature

0 comments: