Monday, November 21, 2011

TIME for a contest, just in time for Christmas...






How would you like a Christmas present early from Kraft Saturday....

 I was contacted by My Memories which is a great digital scrapbooking company and they let me try their wonderful digital scrapbooking software, My Memories Suite.  You are able to design pages on your own or they have great templates and kits you can use.   They have kits for reasonable prices and even some for free. 

I designed a page with My Memories Suite in a matter of minutes of my boys, very user friendly and easy to navigate, not to mention some great embellishments.

Check out this video to learn more about the software: http://www.youtube.com/user/MyMemoriesSuite.

On to the best part, they are giving me a free copy their digital scrapbooking software to one lucky viewer of Kraft Saturday.  HOW TO ENTER:  First, visit My Memories and choose your favorite digital paper pack or layout, then comment on this post telling me which one you'd chose (1 entry, required).

OPTIONAL EXTRA ENTRIES: leave a comment for each entry!
(Don't forget to leave your email...)
Follow Kraft Saturday blog officially by GFC or sign up to receive emails from Kraft Saturday (1 entry)
Like My Memories on Facebook (1 entry) don't forget to tell them Kraft Saturday sent you.
Follow My Memories on Twitter (1 entry)

If you are not the lucky winner, My Memories has offered all Kraft Saturday viewers a code STMMMS70983 that provides a $10 discount off the purchase of the My Memories Suite Scrapbook software and a $10 coupon for the MyMemories.com store - $20 value!) 

Giveaway ends 11/27/11 at 11:59PM ET. winners will be chosen at random and notified via email, if a winner does not claim their prize within 3 business days, a new winner will be selected.

Rules: open to USA residents only. must be 18 years or older to enter.
disclosure: thanks to My Memories for providing My Memories Suite for me to try AND the awesome giveaway! I received free product. All opinions are 100% mine.