Sunday, April 11, 2010

Kraft Saturday Date, Finally...

Yes, finally, I have a date, Saturday May 1st, we will be having our Spring Kraft Saturday. 

                                         Saturday, May 1st
                                              10:00 to 2:00
                                           Wedding Chapel
                                     Come one Come all...

                            Luncheon will be served at noon...

This is not to far away so get your orders in as soon as you see anything you want to order...  I have had too much crazyness at my house, sorry, planned on this happening sooner. Orders will be taken until the 26th, that is only two weeks away...  We will be having a luncheon, Salads and things, (any type of bread, desserts, soups, it's up to you...) please let me know if you can help with that...  You can email me at kraftnup@aol.com or come by and see the projects in person...

If you love the paper and ribbon that see and think you would like the colors I have chosen, let me know, I will see what I can find.  Please invite your neighbors, friends and family members who would like to join us, it will be a fun girls day out and all are welcome.


Happy Crafting...

Karen Signature

1 comments:

Blondie

So CUTE!! I can't wait, why ya gotta have so much cute stuff?? I can't do it all...